How to install Avast Secureline VPN on Windows?eonstore
Install Avast SecureLine VPN
- Log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Click the button below to download the Avast SecureLine VPN setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder).
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_secureline_setup.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click OK to
- Review the License Agreement, then select I accept the agreement to confirm that you have read and accept the license terms, and click Next.
- Click Browse… if you need to change the default location for saving Avast SecureLine VPN program files, then click Next.
- Click Install to continue.
- Wait while setup installs Avast SecureLine VPN on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
Avast SecureLine VPN is now installed on your PC and ready to use. The user interface is accessible via the system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast SecureLine icon on your desktop.